General Questions for Security
- Wallet addresses are safe to display anywhere you would like to accept payments. It is not possible to steal digital currency with a public address alone. The only way someone could access your funds would be if they had access to your SentCash account, or in the case of a non-hosted wallet, your private key.
Public Key (Public address)Similar to how an email can be given out to anyone to receive messages, a wallet address can be given out to receive payments. You can view all of your receiving addresses here.
Private KeyMuch like one needs the password to an email account to be able to access and send a message from that email address, wallets have what is called a private key that is needed to send funds from a digital currency wallet.
- SentCash is a hosted wallet service, which means we manage your private keys for you, securing your funds. We take security very seriously at SentCash and utilize our secure cold-storage technology to protect our customer's funds.
The best way to get in touch with us is via popular social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and others.
- Twitter Account Link:-https://twitter.com/sentcryptocoin
- Facebook Accout Link:-https://www.facebook.com/sentcryptocoin
- Google Plus Account Link:-https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SentCoin
- Linkedin Account link:-https://www.linkedin.com/in/sentcryptocoin
SentCash takes care of the highest security standards so you don't have to take backup of your account. Because all the transcations are live on BlockChain. For storing higher quantities of SentCash and cryptocurrencies, we suggest you control the private keys of your coins. You can also keep a majority of your cryptocurrency in such account and keep a small quantity in SentCash account for trading.
All personal information on SentCash is stored safely using advanced safety mechanisms. Which helps the account holder to feel free regading his personal informtion.
SentCash is a network operating by the three foundational principles of technological freedom: Decentralization, Open Source code, and true Peer-to-Peer technology. SentCash trust is based on the subjective valuations of human faith in mathematical algorithms, encryption and numbers. With the three pillars of technological principles SentCash blockchain is a peer-reviewed system of integrity.
Ethereum owns the SentCash network it is controlled by all SentCash users around the world. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the Ethereum protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules. Ethereum can only work correctly with a complete consensus among all users. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.
SentCash is designed to allow its users to send and receive payments with an acceptable level of privacy as well as any other form of money. However, SentCash is not anonymous and cannot offer the same level of privacy as cash. The use of SentCash leaves extensive public records. SentCash cannot be more anonymous than cash and it is not likely to prevent criminal investigations from being conducted. Additionally, SentCash is also designed to prevent a large range of financial crimes.
The source code for the peer-to-peer node behind the payment network was officially open source. The release of “SentCash,” a peer-to-peer “full node,” ensured that the SentCash community would have the entire suite of tools needed to maintain the network on its own.